Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Preview file attachments on workitems

We use the exchange connector to create incidents, so when users create incidents all the pictures in their signature are attached as related items. Some have at least 4 pictures: Facebook icon, twitter icon, YouTube icon and a LinkedIn icon. It would be nice if it was easier to open the files or just to preview them, maybe with a mouse over.

13 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    In general - that'd be extremely cool, so you have my vote!

But if you're trying to avoid signature graphics I'd recommend gutting attachments lower than a certain file size with Orchestrator for all New Incidents with a source of Email.
  • Options
    Dakota_GreenDakota_Green Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    You have my +1 as well. Saves the extra clicks and time to get the information I need that the customer sent over!

I do also second using Orchestrator to filter out images that are below a specific file size. It's a workaround, but it might just do the trick.

• Options
    Christian_BrassøeChristian_Brassøe Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks for the responces. I will look into removing the unwanted attachments