Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Skip (or delay) Notifications based on status - Notify Analyst

steve_tuelsteve_tuel Cireson Consultant Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Be able to Skip notification if Activity Status is not In-Progress" for Manual Activity Support Group Changes"
The only options currently are to enable the Create and Update Workflow.  The Create Workflow doesn't make sense because that Support Group is getting an email when the Parent Work Item is created which isn't when they need to actually perform the Activity.  There may be instances where other Activities need to occur first.  I'm at my third client in a row that is using Manual Activity Support Groups but they don't want an email until it is time to do the work.  So I end up having to not utilize Notify Analyst and then having to create Subscriptions for each Support Group.  That one check box would save a ton of time and prevent admins from having to create a bunch of Subscriptions.  The Update Workflow makes sense and is useful.
2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated