Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Dedicated Approval/Rejection Page for Review Activities

seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
As a Cireson Portal end user I would like a dedicated page for approving or rejecting review activities where I am the reviewer.

I would like to see the following information in this page
- buttons stand out and make it obvious as to choices available (approval or rejection)
- displays pertinent information about the service request it's related to
- displays where in the activity tree the review activity is located
24 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Conner_WoodConner_Wood Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    As a badass SCSM Admin developer, I got the majority of those points created with the custom SCSM 2012 R2 Reviewer Portal

And what do you mean by displaying where in the activity tree the RA is located?  What if it's nested within a Parallel or Sequential Activity?  Do you want a count of which activity it is, like 2nd Activity of 10?

• seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    As a badass SCSM Admin developer, I got the majority of those points created with the custom SCSM 2012 R2 Reviewer Portal

And what do you mean by displaying where in the activity tree the RA is located?  What if it's nested within a Parallel or Sequential Activity?  Do you want a count of which activity it is, like 2nd Activity of 10?

- SR123
    -- PA123
    --- RA123 <---
    --SA123
    --- MA1234
    --- RA1234

Great work on that reviewer portal @Conner_Wood. I love custom myself, but there is of course something to be said for supported software as well. =)
  • Gabriel_LencesGabriel_Lences Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

This has been out there for a wihle now (9.1 or something like that?) - I think this can be closed. :)