Cireson Asset Management Training Program
Designed for your entire asset management team, our Cireson Asset Management training program will help you get the most out of your Cireson solution and realize the full value of your software and hardware asset management program.
Over our two-day course, we’ll provide an overview of Cireson Asset Management in relation to Microsoft Service Manager, Configuration Manager, and Active Directory.
The course delegates will learn how to:
· Architect & configure CAM
· Articulate the components and functions of Hardware and Software Assets
· Manage Business and Financial data in CAM
· Import Data, use connectors and manage data in CA
· Customize SCSM and CAM to support custom fields and data
· Integrate ITSM with IT Asset Management
· Develop custom reports
View a sample training program here.
Course delivery options:
1) Specific - Onsite. Your physical space, face to face with Cireson consultant, tailored to specific needs and outcomes. Training cost: US$4000 per company plus T&E.
2) Specific - Virtual Training Room. Offers flexibility in attendee presence. Same customized training experience. Training cost: US$4000 per company.
3) Online Classroom - Mixed Delegation. Limited attendee size. Ideal for covering key training points around CAM feature and benefits outlined above. Training cost: US$1500 per delegate. Training dates for North America are on June 8th and 9th and training dates to follow for EMEA.
To learn more about Cireson Asset Management Training, or for any other training needs, email email@example.com or call +1-855-871-1232, option 1