Home Analyst Portal

We have a problem when going to the user form in Service Manager.

Lou_GuardiaLou_Guardia Customer IT Monkey ✭

We have an issue when we go to the user form in Service Manager where it just crashes when you click on a user name, below is the error produced not very usefull. Has anyone seen this? Thanks

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Console.exe
  Application Version: 7.5.7487.0
  Application Timestamp: 579112a3
  Fault Module Name: clr.dll
  Fault Module Version: 4.7.2053.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 58fa6d2a
  Exception Code: c00000fd
  Exception Offset: 00000000001bfbe3
  OS Version: 6.3.9600.
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 01b5
  Additional Information 2: 01b5d3027d379c947d8815e1a1032cc8
  Additional Information 3: 757a
  Additional Information 4: 757ac848df098a8deaf3a1a30e1cccf3


  • David_Morris1David_Morris1 Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Have you extended/customised the user form in the Console at all?
  • Lou_GuardiaLou_Guardia Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks for your reply. We did.
  • Lou_GuardiaLou_Guardia Customer IT Monkey ✭
    What I noticed is if I do a Remote desktop and use Service Manager app from that server and remove the admin capability from my SA account so that Service manager prompts me for a user and password login the user form works fine. So I'm thinking somewhere along the line caching of my SA-userid is taking place and causing this.
  • David_Morris1David_Morris1 Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    does this error happen for everyone or just you? do you get the same error on the remote machine with your SA account?
  • Lou_GuardiaLou_Guardia Customer IT Monkey ✭
    If I leave the admin permissions in my SA account then yes I get the error, if I remove the admin and log in versus being logged in automatically then no I do not get it. Yes it happens to all of the admins.
  • Lou_GuardiaLou_Guardia Customer IT Monkey ✭
    So I think I need to re-phrase this. If I remove the admin from sa this forces me to have to use my non admin account in order to log into service manager and this account does not have an issue opening the user form. SO somewhere in the RDP my sa account is being cached. I am going to try to remove the directory that gets created when I rdp into the server and see if that does it.
Sign In or Register to comment.