IT Monkey will place code here as examples of what Cireson's consulting team has to offer as well as examples for public consumption to benefit the Microsoft System Center community as a whole.
Cireson's support team has no information on these projects outside of what you have available and will not provide support for these enhancements, extensions, and scripts.
Dont forget to checkout solutions uploaded by our customers, partners and community members here.
Advanced Searches for Cireson Service Manager Portal
For the code and latest info, please go to https://github.com/Cireson/Community_AdvancedPortalSearch
- Adds Hardware Asset, Software Asset and User searches to the portal
- Results appear as you type Don't press Enter
- Click the result to open the item in a new tab
- Asset Managers will always have their search box default to Hardware Asset Search
- Copy the Searches folder from the _install folder into CustomSpace in your Portal Web Files
- If this is the first extention you have installed, copy the contents of Script Loader.js to the top of custom.js found in CustomSpace folder
- Copy the contents of Add to CustomJS.js to the bottom of custom.js found in CustomSpace folder
- Run each of the SQL scripts that is in the _install folder against the ServiceManagement database
- Refresh the Portal
Please log issues on GitHub
Pull requests are welcome