We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Add description under the button on the logon screen

There's currently nothing underneath the button on the logon screen. Adding some sort of text (like "Password Reset") would go miles to help end users know what the button does.
Here's what it currently looks like.

8 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• anders_lymananders_lyman Cireson Dev IT Monkey ✭
    @chris_ross, IMO we can just accept and do this - great ROI: it'll take very little time and add a lot of value.
  • Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Please add an option to translate the text
    @Marek_Lefek : all text can be translated, is there a translation that's not working for you?
    In most cases everything is well, but if you ask, I have some issues with:
    1. Key='ValidPasswordInstructionsHeader' - i Can't change the text, event with changing the default translation with empty Culture field. 
    2. Key='TokenResetTextMessageTemplate' - application use only default text - with empty Culture field, so I put there the Polish meaning. Others translations are used with Culture 'pl-PL'. 
    3. Window Login - 'Refresh' button
    4. Window Login - 'Back' button
    5. Sometimes users get displayed 'Error_ArgumentNullException' - there is no definition to translate so I don't know that add to transtlations.

The app in v2.0 have set cultures ="pl-PL", and translation are in english (default - null Culture attribute) and polish - 'pl-PL'.

Awesome, thank you!

#1 I'm not sure - that's odd because it sounds like the other controls are translated? I'll add it to the list of things to investigate and potentially fix for V3, but tentatively not seeing any red flags when I review the code.

#2 are you seeing this when requesting text messages from winlogin, the password reset website, or both?

#3 and #4 are definitely bugs, I can see right in the code that those aren't translated resources. Probably due to the necessarily weird implementation for Windows 7 - it's possible we won't be able to retrieve localisations for the web browser shell controls. I'll review with our design team, see what they come up with there...

#5 is definitely missing from the list of translations, I'll add it. Ideally we'd catch all known issues and display helpful messages, since "Argument was null" (in any language) isn't that useful.

As an aside, if you want to email me your Polish translations, it'll help me reproduce any bugs, and I can also add it to the next release so that V3 ships with Polish translations. :smile:

#1. this is the only text that don't use the changed translations.
    #2. Both. 
    #5. It is usefull. So in that case I should raise an incident?
    #6. Translations were send. There are two versions. One - general and second - dedicated to my company.
    That's not a bad idea, it will help us prioritize if you raise an incident.

Thank you for the translations, I'll incorporate into V3. :smile:

Just a quick follow-up here.
    1. Key='ValidPasswordInstructionsHeader' - Fixed - UI around this was reworked a little, but everything in this section successfully translated to Polish
    2. Key='TokenResetTextMessageTemplate' - Bug found and fixed
    3. Window Login - 'Refresh' button - UI Reworked
    4. Window Login - 'Back' button - UI Reworked
    5. Sometimes users get displayed 'Error_ArgumentNullException' - Many more error messages introduced and translated. If you see this error again let me know and we can re-address.

That's great. I got one more issue.

Is there a possibility to change descritpion on the logon screen (as in subject) or to chenge the order of account. When PR is first, where user push ENTER buton, he will run the PR meanwile he want to login to his account which is second in order.