Home Orchestrator
Options

Creating Runbooks

JansiJansi Member IT Monkey ✭

Hi Team,

I have a requirement to create two runbooks in SCORCH (System Center Orchestrator) as follows.

1. Whenever a new incident is created or any existing incident modified (based on the event) in SCSM, I have to fetch the information (Example: Title, Description, Impact, urgency, Priority, Affected User etc) from the incident and send this to the ServiceNow (I am working on an assignment to integrate SCSM ITIL with ServiceNow).
  2. At ServiceNow, this incident information will be replicated and worked upon by some technical experts and if they update anything on this incident, this should get replicated in ITSSP. So, I have to receive the updates from the ServiceNow and update the required fields in ITSSP/SCSM.

If i create these two runbooks, I will get the API link as follows. So, i can share this API link to the ServiceNow team as the endpoint URL.

http://orchestratorservername:81/orchestrator2012/orchestrator.svc/runbooks

Please throw some light on how to proceed to create the two runbooks. This would be of a great help.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Jansi

Answers

• Options
    Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Jansi,

I would recommend asking this same question on the ServiceNow discussion forums as they may have a better insight on how to integrate SCSM with ServiceNow