Home All Other Feature Requests and Ideas
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Reporting & Time in Status

A standard report is time to resolution which historically does not include time tickets are in a pending status.  This time calculation is not provided and SLA clocks do not have a start and stop option.   A calculation of total time by status that is not equal to closed would be extremely helpful.
0 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could be achieved with SQL reports OOB leveraging the IncidentStatusDurationFactvw
  • Conner_WoodConner_Wood Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Adam, you could potentially have a table for the status history which would be a custom SQL query to the DWDataBase to grab and format the data based off the Ticket Dim Key, in the case of incidents, it would be the IncidentDimKey.
  • Pattie_BerghofPattie_Berghof Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thank you very much for pointing me in the direction I need to look, research and learn about.  I'm getting data so that is a big improvement. 
  • Conner_WoodConner_Wood Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, my co-worker found a very detailed guide regarding making a Report showing a table for the Support Group Enumeration changes, similar to what you want, the difference being the status enumeration:

https://marcelzehner.ch/2014/06/24/create-a-report-for-support-group-changes/
  • Pattie_BerghofPattie_Berghof Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thank you for the added information.