IT Monkey:   Join the Cireson Community today for your chance to win $50!
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Provide option of answering security questions instead of using mobile phone token

Ryan_MurphyRyan_Murphy Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
We'd like to be able to set how the password reset works in that we'd prefer the user to answer security questions instead of receiving a reset token to their phone as the phone token opens up some questions within our organization.
3 votes

Completed · Last Updated

We are actively working on this feature.

Comments

• Billy_WilsonBilly_Wilson Cireson Solution Architect Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    That very functionality is coming up in our next release of Password Reset (v3 due probably towards the end of this year).
  • Ryan_MurphyRyan_Murphy Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Billy,

Does Cireson have a roadmap in terms of future updates that we could take a look at?

Thanks
    I will check to see if one is available.
    That would be awesome, thank you
    Turns out there is one posted on this very site! https://community.cireson.com/discussion/183/cireson-roadmap#latest

This is fantastic. THank you!
  • Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome to see how quickly this product has transformed and the feature set has grown. We're not yet using it in our environment but I'm hoping we're able to get a network password reset solution (I hope it's this :) but that is overseen by another support group) in place at some point. Kudos to the product team!
    So the Cireson Roadmap says that the security questions and answers is "planned" for August. Do you have a better estimate for when this may be released, as management is currently weighing their options for an alternate solution in the time being?
  • Steve_WrightSteve_Wright Cireson Support Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    As this functionality is now available in our current release, I will mark this discussion as closed

Thanks, 
    Steve
This discussion has been closed.