Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Making activity tab more user friendly

PIERRE-LOUIS_DURRISPIERRE-LOUIS_DURRIS Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
For RA, only have Approve or Reject action if they are validator of the activity
For MA, only have a "Process" action for support group or user assigned to the activity
8 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for this feature request. I am going to consolidate this feature request with this one: https://community.cireson.com/discussion/90/ability-to-add-ma-ra-etc-to-activities-in-cireson-analyst-portal#latest Marking as duplicate just to show consolidation into our effort.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    For RA, this would be difficult, as often times a delegate needs to vote on behalf of the person listed.  Allowing for delegate designations could be a good overall enhancement to cover scenarios like this. This would allow for the "lock down" of the RA Approver field by named individual or perhaps delegate group/individuals.  

Interesting thoughts here for MA.  

Thanks!
  • Leigh_KildayLeigh_Kilday Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Allowing for delegate designations could be a good overall enhancement to cover scenarios like this. This would allow for the "lock down" of the RA Approver field by named individual or perhaps delegate group/individuals.
    I like this. Good idea!
    Thinking about it further...

Do you think that having this functionality available only in the Portal would be sufficient, or would we need to extend the functionality to the console as well so people don't 'game the system' to get around who can vote on Review Activities?  Or would you just not allow people console access at that point, just Cireson Portal? 
  • PIERRE-LOUIS_DURRISPIERRE-LOUIS_DURRIS Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    From my side, there is already a so huge delta between the console and the portal that only portal would be enough. I am not testing the functionalities in the console but only in cireson portal.
    I only ue the console for customizing (create template, extend list,...)

Adding: "Return to Activity" Task and

as a link here for reference on this topic.

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/229/return-to-activity-task by @John_Fitzpatrick

• L_SchickL_Schick Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I would like to be able to remove "Approve All" "Reject All" from the form completely
    L_Schick said:
    I would like to be able to remove "Approve All" "Reject All" from the form completely
    Noted. More than likely, this will be a customization point in custom space CSS. However, I will bring up for UI possibilities. 
  • Candice_YeudallCandice_Yeudall Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    It would be very nice to see a way to have different activities separated out, currently our Change Managers end up doing all of this because the actual managers find it to hard to find their requests. 
  • Mike_ParryMike_Parry Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This would add to the security as we have some users who have elevated rights and accidently approve all when someone is unable to approve a request when out of office etc.
  • Steve_BurnhamSteve_Burnham Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Activity forms should be customizable like the IR and SR forms. We would like to extend our activities for a variety of process specific values, but the form can't be updated in the SSP, like it can in the console.
  • Vladimir_BudyakVladimir_Budyak Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi!

For RA please add this lines in custom.css:

div.reviewer-controls > button[data-click="approveAll"] {display:none !important;}
    div.reviewer-controls > button[data-click="rejectAll"] {display:none !important;}

edited September 2016
    I am going to consolidate this feature request with: https://community.cireson.com/discussion/90/ability-to-add-ma-ra-etc-to-activities-in-cireson-analyst-portal#latest

I will close this out, please add additional comments to the consolidated request linked above.
This discussion has been closed.