Home General Discussion
Options

Missing table after upgrade to scsm 2016 and installing new cireson portal

Margarete_JussenMargarete_Jussen Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hello,

each time I open our Cireson Portal the following message is written to Event log on our Server:

Invalid object name 'MT_Microsoft$EnterpriseManager$ServiceManager$UserPicker$GlobalOperators$InstanceGroup'

I compared the Service Manager 2016 tables of our Testenvironment with those of our SCSM 2012 R2 Productive Environment and created the table above and the table MT_Microsoft$EnterpriseManager$ServiceManager$UserPicker$GlobalOperators$InstanceGroup_log in our ServiceManager database of our Testenvironment and now I get the following message in Event log:

Invalid object name 'ServiceManager.dbo.LocalizedText'.

Our Testenvironment database for SCSM 2016 and new Cireson Portal is named ServiceManager31.

I am not sure what to do know, delete the two tables and ignoring this error message or searching for a solution of this last error message....

It would be great if someone could help me!

Thanks a lot in advance

Margret

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    I found the solution: I had to change the reference to our testdatabase ServiceManager31 in the managment pack "Service Catalog Generic Incident Request".

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    I found the solution: I had to change the reference to our testdatabase ServiceManager31 in the managment pack "Service Catalog Generic Incident Request".