Home Analyst Portal

Billable Time/Time worked Portal Reports ?

David_AcevedoDavid_Acevedo Customer IT Monkey ✭

Is there any way to get a portal dashboard like query? The end goal is to report per support group their time worked for example: Weekly report that shows week's time totals for each analyst on a specific support group. 

Any help will be more than appreciated.  

Best Answer

Answers

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @David_Acevedo - I haven't tested it for the portal dashboards so it may require a little rework, but I wrote a query for the SCSM DW that goes after Work Items and their Billable Time. Perhaps this can get you started in the right direction?

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/466/scsm-dw-query-billable-time#latest
  • David_AcevedoDavid_Acevedo Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Adam, thank you very much for your response, I'm trying to run the query but I'm getting errors. 
    Is there any specific way to run this one? I ran it against the DWDataMart. Is there any variables I need to update? This is specifically for Incidents. 

• David_AcevedoDavid_Acevedo Customer IT Monkey ✭
    That worked, thank you very much !
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to be of help David!
  • Matt_OvertonMatt_Overton Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Hi @Adam_Dzyacky, sorry to trouble you again but I've been trying this out too but can't seem to get it to run?

Report Builder prompts me to enter some parameters which is fine and I enter them like this:

But then when it runs, I get this. What am I doing wrong here?:

• Matt_OvertonMatt_Overton Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    @Adam_Dzyacky Never mind, I figured things out in the end! :smile: