Browser crash when opening Service Offering/ loading indefinitely
we've published some new service offerings (we already have a few which are working properly) for users and experience a behavior which we can't understand.
- Created new Request offerings
- Published the offerings
- Created a new Service offering
- added the new ROs
- Published it
- Created a new group and added the service offering
- Created a new user role, added the new group as well as the AD-group with our test users
Everyone can see the Offerings on our Home page in the web portal. Now there are 2 different situations:
1. Many users try to open the Offering which causes the browser to load for a while and then crash ("Chrome has stopped working", same for IE). Chrome doesn't even load the text fields of the offering before crashing while IE does show them but the whole page freezes and becomes unusable immediately after
2. For some users it does load properly and they can fill out all fields. But when they click on "Save" the saving process takes forever and will never come to an end (my test is "saving" for more than 4 hours at this point)
Admin-Accounts can use all offerings without any issue, so I would guess there is something wrong with permissions.
Where would I look into to get an idea what's wrong with these offerings?
Current Portal Version: 7.4.2016.11