Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Request Offering Progress Bar

Add a request offering progress bar to the top of the request offering for when a customer is checking on how their request is progressing.

I have done a mock-up of the type of thing I am thinking of. Directly below is what it might look like on the customer portal, so as soon as a customer goes into their request it is very obvious exactly where the request is up to and what is being waited for.

In this example I would suggest that as each stage is completed that a tick be added to show it has been completed and the current stage be highlighted somehow so the customer can see at a very quick glance where it is at.

A way I would suggest this be achieved would be when the request template is created that a new type of activity be added called something like ‘Progress Activity’ and as shown in the mock-up here a name is given to each progress activity which becomes what is displayed on the progress bar. The first and last part of the progress bar simply are standard names that are created when the request is created and completed.

As shown here the idea would be that each progress activity can have one or more other activities inside it and as all activities are completed that progress activity gets a tick and as an activity becomes active in the next progress activity it becomes highlighted as being the stage the request is up to.

This way each request template can be as simple or complex as needed and the progress bar only reflects what has been configured to show.

26 votes

Completed · Last Updated

This is now possible through the Customization Release (v10.2). This Add-In and others can be downloaded from here: https://kb.cireson.com/article/user-guide-add-in-activity-progress-banner/2587

Comments

• Leigh_KildayLeigh_Kilday Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    This would also be rad to see up front on the Request Offering form so users know what to expect, especially for RAs and who is expected to approve them.
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Completely agree with @Leigh_Kilday.  I am a bit surprised at how much I like this on a ticket form, also.  I think many of my Change Request users would love this, and it would be helpful on SR's too.