Home Analyst Portal

Sticky Rejected RA in My Work

Christopher_CarverChristopher_Carver Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Hello,

Under My Work -> Activities there is a RA activity that I rejected that resulted in the activity status as Failed. The SR which the activity resides was eventually completed and now has been closed. Should this failed activity still be showing up under My Work -> Activities?

Current Portal Version: 8.1.1.2012
Management Pack Version: 7.7.2012.185

Answers

• Billy_WilsonBilly_Wilson Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Chris. Yes, it should. Can you try a couple of others?

• Christopher_CarverChristopher_Carver Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Sure I can, are there specific steps you want me to try? That way testing replication on your end would be easier?
    yes, do at least one where you are the approver and you reject it. Then do at least one where you are one of two approvers and the other approver is the one that rejects it.

When you reject it, it should show up in the list as "Rejected". when the other approver rejects it, it should show up in the list as "Failed".
  • Christopher_CarverChristopher_Carver Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Test 1: 
    Scenario: RA where I am only the reviewer and I reject the RA.
    Outcome: The RA stays in my view under My Work -> Activities as Failed; unexpected behavior. The RA does not show up under My Work -> Approvals as expected. 

Test 2:
    Scenario: RA where I and another are assigned the reviewer and the other reviewer rejects the RA.
    Outcome: The RA stays in both of our views under My Work -> Activities as Failed; unexpected behavior. The RA does not show up under either of our views My Work -> Approvals as expected.

In both tests, the SR is moved to the status of Failed (which is expected) and The RA shows a Rejected decision (which is expected).
    Chris, I forgot to ask you, do these RAs show up in the Console with those statuses? I've been going around the room trying to replicate this. Can you post a screen shot of the history on one of the se odd RAs?