Home Analyst Portal

Custom Code V5 vs V7.4

Mike_StormsMike_Storms Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hi,  First off let me say I know very little about java script, css, html... but inherited SCSM and Portal... We are converting from v5.0.10 to v7.4.2012.11 .. we have custom code... we have a couple of minor issues...

#1 we have a custom search on the related items page... the ADD button doesn't look like the other add buttons for files, workitems... how do I match with Cireson?

#2 When you click the ADD button on the custom search a pop-up window comes up... it is functional... however the left part of the window has no padding ... I'd like to line it up...

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated..

Answers

• Mike_StormsMike_Storms Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Mike_Storms
    Could you paste the code, which are giving you issues? That would make it a lot easier to help you. But of the top of my head, you need to give your buttons the 'k-button' class, so it matches the Kendo buttons (the framework used by Cireson). And maybe also add 'two-action-input-group__primary-action' to the same class attribute, but that depends on how your button is positioned.

For the window, that would be defined in a HTML template, which should consist mostly of div-tags using different classes (e.g. 'col-group' to group columns like TEXT | PROMPT and 'window-buttons' for a row of buttons), depending on how it should look, but this is difficult to help you with, without seeing your current code.

But show us your custom code, and we'll be able to help you a lot better :)

<div class="row"><div class="col-md-12"><div class="form-group">
        <input type="button" name="defaultButton" class="button btn btn-k-button btn btn-primary action-add-button btn-sm" value="Add" data-bind="click: CustomCISearch_HasRelatedWorkItems">
    </div></div></div>

• james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    We typically use styled labels for these type of components, try this code:

<label type="button" name="defaultButton" class="k-button btn btn-primary text-plain" data-bind="click: CustomCISearch_HasRelatedWorkItems"><span>Add</span></label>

we will give it a try and let you know... thanks!

from the JS code we do not get to specify the ‘span’ key. We are passing the ‘Add’ button functionality in JS.

• james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @Mike_Storms
    I am not following what you are asking.  Can you share some code or anything that may help me clarify what you are asking?