Home Analyst Portal

Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG)

Christopher_CarverChristopher_Carver Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
I'm having some difficulty giving access to external vendors access to the Cireson portal. Our external vendors login through Microsoft's Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) to get to our websites. The only thing our vendors can see is the top bar wit the rest of the dashboard/portal is blank. If I pass them a direct link to a ticket in the Cireson portal, the ticket is shown in the main window, but left menu and bottom bar are blank.

The website address has been added to our vendor's trusted sites within the browser settings.

If the vendor logs in directly on premise through our local network, everything is fine and works as normal.

I am having our UAG engineer look into this, but if you have some experience with UAG access to Cireson Portal, I could use it. 

Best Answer

• Christopher_CarverChristopher_Carver Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    edited September 2017 Answer ✓
    No errors in the webconsole.log and this is with SSO. 
    Good news is our UAG engineer resolved the problem as it was UAG that was stripping away the html being returned from the Cireson portal. When I asked what settings had to be changed, his reply was "not to worry about it" as UAG is end of life with Microsoft and they are looking to replace UAG in the near future.  :/ Which is good, but I was hoping to let the community know the exact fix in UAG.

Answers

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    When one of the vendors connects to the portal, review the webconsole.log to see if they get any errors. 
    Are you using Forms sign in or SSO?
  • Christopher_CarverChristopher_Carver Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    edited September 2017 Answer ✓
    No errors in the webconsole.log and this is with SSO. 
    Good news is our UAG engineer resolved the problem as it was UAG that was stripping away the html being returned from the Cireson portal. When I asked what settings had to be changed, his reply was "not to worry about it" as UAG is end of life with Microsoft and they are looking to replace UAG in the near future.  :/ Which is good, but I was hoping to let the community know the exact fix in UAG.