Home Service Manager Asset Management Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

User Affinity in SCCM - System or Manually Defined?

Please can you let me know which criteria would correlate with whether a Primary User is System Defined via User Affinity in SCCM, or whether this has been manually input?
Thanks!
5 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Billy_WilsonBilly_Wilson Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Claire,

Are you referring to the Primary User field within the Hardware Asset Management form?

• Claire_WiltshireClaire_Wiltshire Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi Billy,

Yes, I am. For me, this is from the SCCM User Affinity option, which has historically been system generated. However, for new machines, this is manually entered by the analysts. I would like to be able to pick up in Cireson which ones have been manually entered and which ones are the historical, System Generated machines. Thanks.

• Billy_WilsonBilly_Wilson Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    This is a really good idea. As this is not currently available, let me get this post moved as Feature Request.
    OK, thanks. Do you know how I will know if/when this is implemented?

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for the link above, but I am not sure if that answers the query. The team are manually defining user affinity, but legacy machines have this automatically set. I would like to identify on SCSM which ones are automatically set and which ones have been manually set, which can be shown in SCCM.