Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Notify Analyst - Reminder Settings

Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a big fan of this reminder feature, but less of a fan that it includes Activities to Parent Work Item that are in a state of Pending (i.e. Activities that haven't "engaged" so to speak).

By virtue of it not being there, analysts reminder emails continue to grow in volume for Cancelled or Failed Service Requests giving a false impression that there are more work items they potentially have to do when in fact they'd more than likely never engage (e.g. a Manager has rejected a request).

Short of this, it requires customers to implement automation to auto-fail activities of failed/canceled parent SR/CR.
17 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Evan_GordonEvan_Gordon Customer IT Monkey ✭
    edited January 2017
    The reminder notification is a great feature but I believe it should be more customizable. Options to add or remove columns, reference extended classes, etc would make this tool more helpful.
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upvoted! I also like @Evan_Gordon's thoughts on this--customization would be terrific. 
  • TENA_ROCA_DiegoTENA_ROCA_Diego Customer IT Monkey ✭
    definitely more customization would be appreciated. 

Could anyone confirm if this tool is still on development ?
  • Eugene_RackEugene_Rack Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Is this reminder feature something in the latest version of Cireson portal? I did request a feature whereby an analyst could set a date on a SR/IR when to be notified. This is for instances where an analyst is waiting for user to reply with information or waiting on external 3rd party to provide info. The reminder would be set say for 3 days time, then when that date is reached the assigned analyst will be sent an email on the date set as the reminder. That way the analyst would not need to keep check calls assigned to them.

As we are still on version 5.9.x the reminder option you are referring to may be in the latest version. I do know that there is a reminder setting in the admin settings part but this is for all tickets not just the ones you want to be notified on a particular date. Hope that makes sense
  • Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I would for translation. Our employees have virely familiar with english.  I can help with Polish.
  • Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

We will appreciate @Evan_Gordon's modification eg. planned date, parent ID etc.

Also to add filter that will marked new adres activities.

I hope that this tool will be updated

• Carol_LeeCarol_Lee Customer IT Monkey ✭
    More customization available please.  No more Pending, Cancelled and Failed work items please!!  https://community.cireson.com/discussion/4201/notify-analyst-service-manager-work-item-summary-remove-pending-items#latest