Home Configuration Manager Apps
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Requests for the Config Manager Ticker App

Hello,

Our information department has shown a big interest in the Config Manager Ticker App and see a lot of potential in it reaching users beyond intranet and e-mails.
We have evalutaded it fo a while and it works great, however there are a few things they request to be able to use it fully:

* UNICODE characters such as åöä since the messages needs to be in Swedish.
 * Option to set the speed of the text.
 * Option to choose if the banner should be at the top or bottom.
 * Clickable URL in the banner.

I would say that at least unicode charcters is a must for us to be able to use it, but be able to set the speed would be very good as well. Thanks for a great free tool!
0 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    F_ChristiansenF_Christiansen Cireson Dev Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Patric,

Thank you for your interest in the product.
    We are currently working on a new version and we are supporting unicode characters and longer texts, so our Scandinavian characters can be displayed (I am myself from Denmark :-))
    We are also supporting urls and will look into setting the speed and of the scrolling text.

Other features will be available too, stay tuned.

Best regards
    Flemming Appelon Christiansen
  • Options
    PatricKPatricK Member IT Monkey ✭
    Thank you for the feed back Flemming, this is great news, I am looking forward to the next release!
    Thanks again for your Quick response!
  • Options
    wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear of your interest, and excitement about some of the work that Flemming has been doing. Stay tuned!