Home My Active Work Items

New MAWI Update issues

Bill_CrumBill_Crum Customer IT Monkey ✭

Is anyone else seeing issues with the new MAWI App to where it messes up the columns on the view? I have been working with Support on this, but thus far it is not resolved. I just uninstalled MAWI entirely and reinstalled and it is still happening. See below screenshots.

Navigate to MAWI (I fixed columns a little to show how they break)

Navigate to another view (I navigate to another Cireson view, but it does it with out of the box views as well)

Navigate back to MAWI and you can see the changes.

Now when it is like this, if you hover the mouse over the column line to the right of Title, it will show that the columns are all pushed together, and you can drag them back out apart, and reorder them. But if you navigate away and back it repeats, and even the order resets.

This is a very annoying issue, and I would love it if anyone could help out with some suggestions or even a fix if someone has found one.

Thanks,

Bill

Best Answers

Answers

• Bill_CrumBill_Crum Customer IT Monkey ✭

Thanks Peter, that is more information than I have received from the Engineer working my ticket. He has had me do all sorts of things, and then said I might have to revert to my old version (which was 2 years old). Never mentioned that it was a known problem that was being investigated.

I also miss the groupings as well.

I think I will revert back a few versions. Can you suggest a good working version that is fairly recent? As I said my old version was from 2014.

Where can I download that previous version from?
    haha Thanks Peter. I have a call scheduled with them today, I will try to get that data.
  • Xiaoqian_LiXiaoqian_Li Customer IT Monkey ✭

After rolled back to v7.5.2012.77, now the end user won't see any item in their MAWI window. Any support group get affected by this rollback and how to fix this? Please advise.

Can you be more specific? Perhaps some screenshots? Did you redo you MAWI Settings? Did you check that your mappings did not get reset?
    I have a planned change for next week to roll back, so any information as to what behavior you ran into or issues you have will help me decide if I should postpone my change or proceed.

Thanks!