Customizing the Layout of Advanced Request Offerings (Portal version 6.0)
(Please note that I had started this in version 5 of the portal, but Cireson changed their coding in version 6 forcing me to redo all of it. So the code shown below will only work with version 6.)
For anyone who is interested here is how I got my offering to have 3 columns instead of 1.
For anyone wondering about why I did my coding as I did here is a bit more in depth explanation:
</td> <td style=" max-width: 25%; white-space: nowrap; padding-left:5px;">department
- I closed the previous cell in this line so that the text box appears under Title
- I user the max-width so that each of my elements fit and I have some responsiveness to resizing
- white-space: nowrap is used to stop the text from wrapping too soon in the cell (if you play with the True/False you will see what I mean)
- padding-left:5px is used for the spacing between the text boxes
</td> </tr><tr><td>Type of Incident:</td></tr> <tr> <td style=" ">
Unauthorized/improper use</td> <td style="white-space:nowrap; ">
Unauthorized Access</td> <td style="white-space:nowrap; ">
Computer security hack/attack</td> </tr> <tr><td style="white-space:nowrap; ">
- When I move in to the True/False checkboxes you will note that I have moved the location of my coding, the row and cell tags are now in the row before the text - this is so that the checkbox appears before the text
Hope this helps some one.