Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Tasks - "Link Problem" from the incident view

Would be nice to implement the "Link Problem" task in the incident view. Currently you have to go to the Problem and link all the related incidents. For an analyst who works only with specific incidents it makes sense to relate the problem from the incident view. The functionality is available in the SCSM console.
19 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like this would be a quick win
  • Josh_SchmiedelJosh_Schmiedel Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This would be a great way to drive adoption of the portal. Currently, this is one of the few reasons why our Service/Help Desk won't use the portal, as they link incidents to problems on a daily basis, in the portal.
    This would be a great way to drive adoption of the portal. Currently, this is one of the few reasons why our Service/Help Desk won't use the portal, as they link incidents to problems on a daily basis, in the portal.
    Our users are not allowed to use the console (highly suggest this, btw, for those of you just starting to implement), and we have not yet rolled out problem tickets or the accompanying process.  But some have already commented on this without any prompting.  It is that obvious.  This was a really good one, @Jacky_Gross.

@Josh_Schmiedel, I wish there was an agree button in the FR comments.
  • Jeff_LangJeff_Lang Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    it may be worth looking at https://community.cireson.com/discussion/3170/incident-task-to-quickly-attach-incident-to-a-problem-record#latest for now, as this seems to be what was asked for.
    Like so many other things, I would prefer to ultimately see these features integrated into the OOB portal, but for the meantime this looks like a great solution and I will be checking it out in my test environment.