Home Analyst Portal
Options

Calendar Appointments Not Showing

GordonGordon Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
I am using the scheduled start/end date to create appointments, which should appear in the portal calendar (both my and team) but are not showing up. I have checked the prod version and the dev version 7.4, but neither are showing it. Scheduled Appointments view in SCSM does show the appt. Pleased on't simply say, try the latest version, because it comes with it's own issues, including SQL Table widget issues, and we rarely/never operate latest version. 

Looking for ideas on how to resolve this, if anyone else has seen this, or if anyone has that view working in v7

Answers

• Options
    Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    What class are you using to create the appointments with a start and end date?

Activities do not show on the OOB my calendar,  if using activities you will need to look at creating a custom calendar.

Checkout the below URL for an example
    https://community.cireson.com/discussion/985
  • Options
    GordonGordon Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    So wait I am confused. My understanding is that Cireson owns both the portal calendars and the console calendar. Activities show on the console version but not the portal version, that seems like a huge hole in consistency.
  • Options
    Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hi Gordon

The OOB portal calendars are to compliment the my work and teamwork grid views in the portal rather than replace the console scheduled calendars. The portal calendar dashboard definition gives you have the ability to create them exactly how you want them :)

Id recommend raising a feature request if you would like to see the OOB portal calendars changed.

Cheers
    Joe