Enumeration Update with SMlets
I wrote a simple script that updates the Classification property for Incidents that are submitted via an ARO form from the portal. The support group wants to be able to report on the types of requests later that are submitted so each 'Request' has its own respective classification. Using set-smobject I update classification and the portal, console and DB update without issue. However, when I use SMLets to bring up the properties again for the same IR the value is still blank. Did I miss something, I haven't ran into this before. I recognize that if the DB is showing correct values then the reports will be accurate but I'm still curious why the PS command wouldn't bring up the updated information. Please forgive the sloppy code, it's still in test.