Home Analytics

Incidents not displaying using relative date

Rob_RadabaughRob_Radabaugh Customer IT Monkey ✭
I'm running into an issue while building dashboards using saved searches when I use relative date. If I search by "Created Date = [Today]" or "Created Date <= [Today]", I get no results. While "Created Date >= [Today]" returns all the incidents in our system. This seems to apply with all "Created Date =" searches (Today/Yesterday/Tomorrow etc). Is this an issue or am I just doing something wrong? How are others building Incident Dashboards with counts for the day? SQL Query?

Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• Paul_DalkinPaul_Dalkin Member IT Monkey ✭
    Hi All
    I'm getting this with searches conducted in the portal v8.0* - I'm guessing this is still persisting?
  • Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi All
    I'm getting this with searches conducted in the portal v8.0* - I'm guessing this is still persisting?
    Hi Paul

A similar issue was introduced in v8 which is being worked on in PR68541
    edited September 2017
    HI Brian - tried that, that's something else that doesn't work for us at the moment I'm afraid, I tried the OOTB SQL wizards but I'm currently having to rely on tables and charts form a defined date, so I don't currently have a daily or monthly dash....... See images below.

I am not an SQL wiz so I'm more reliant on the OOTB stuff than a Dev would be 

All - the latest release has a fix for it and the PR is shown as RELEASED: https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1403#/