Home Self-Service Portal - Community

Custom Viewpanel with responsive table in css

H_GerlingH_Gerling Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Dear all, I have the following issue. I created a viewpanel with type HTML and added a table. Whenever I tried to make a responsive table with css (custom.css) the Navigation Buttons in the left sidebar were missing. The responsive design worked fine instead.

Thanks for Support and Best Greetings, Holger

Best Answer

Answers

• Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you remove each element CSS code progressively and then try the code in the portal you'll be able to determine which aspect is causing the navigation button removal. Just looking at the screenshot it looks ok - but you never know where there may be an issue. 

Let me know how you go with that and I'll try a bit more digging if you can't find the cause
  • Wiebke_HeinemannWiebke_Heinemann Partner IT Monkey ✭
    Hi Tony, it's me Wiebke. The last time I written for a colleague of mine :) Infact there is only one <div> element called rotation. So if I remove it the navigation sidebar will appear again but of course I need these element for the .css . Do you think that there is a general issue with <div> elements or do you have an idea how to deal with a responsive table? Thanks so much and Best Greetings, Wiebke