IT Monkey:   

Formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web) is not included with the free Self-Service Portal – Community app. For trouble shooting assistance, take advantage of the Cireson Community to find answers to your questions. However, if you’d like to purchase a Support Package to access more formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web), please contact us today to learn more on the pricing options.

Hiding the Top Knowledge Articles on the Home Page

Greetings folks,

I'm looking to hide the Top Knowledge Articles on the default homepage, I've seen 3-4 different methods listed in the Analyst portal forums, but none of these seem to have any impact on my Knowledge Articles.

Can someone please let me know the proper code/placement to hide these items within the Self Service Portal home page?

Thanks!

Answers

• Johana_von_LengerkeJohana_von_Lengerke Customer IT Monkey ✭
    The way to hide the Knowledge Aticles depends on the used Homepage i guess. (by CSS)
    We managed hiding them by adding this on the "../ServiceCatalog/Listing/#/" Page used css-File:

#main_wrapper > div > div > div > div.col-sm-9.col-sm-right-offset-3 > div > div:nth-child(2) > div.sc__home > div.sc-page-header.sc__home-kb-lists.row{
    display: none;
    }
  • SpoonerSpooner Member IT Monkey ✭

Apparently I wasn't patient enough, or had a typo somewhere, when I came back the next morning the KAs up top were hidden by using:

.clearfix > div:nth-child(3) {

display: none;

}