Home Remote Support (Formerly Control Center)
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Ability to select 1 of the programs associated to a Package deployment

Currently when Package program, only the first program is used when doing either a quick or standard deployment

can the functionality please be added to select the program required as some packages may have different MSI Properties as an example based on device and or OS type.

0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This functionality already exists in the current version of the Control Center.

Comments

• Options
    F_ChristiansenF_Christiansen Cireson Dev Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Jason,

You can do this in the product.
    Just click on the Action text to toggle between available programs:

Best regards
    Flemming Appelon Christiansen
  • Options
    wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Jason,

Did Flemming's response help you out? As he says, you can click on the name of the program under the Action column, and that will toggle between the various programs that you have.

Let us know if that works for you.

Wally

• Options
    Jason_TaylerJason_Tayler Customer IT Monkey ✭

hey all

thanks for the quick response

sorry for my delay I was taking a much needed break and a lovely part of the world :)

yes this is exactly what I was looking for will let the teams know

thanks again

• Options
    Great, thanks Jason. I assume that we have that documented in the user guide, but will validate that. If not, will make sure that we get it in.
  • Options
    Jason_TaylerJason_Tayler Customer IT Monkey ✭

men don't read the manuals :)

honestly I didn't even check the manual,

would it be worth adding the manual into a online document in markdown or something that is easily updated and more of a live document 

• Options
    Yep, gotcha!