Home Analyst Portal

Modify Activity Implementer field on manual activities

Michael_CostelloMichael_Costello Customer IT Monkey ✭
I was able to modify the Assigned To field on the IR and SR forms pretty easily to make them required and filter on analyst, by copying those forms to the CustomSpace folder.  I would like to do the same thing for the Activity Implementer field on manual activities but I am having trouble finding a form to adjust.  Which form should I be looking at?  Does anyone know how to accomplish this?  I've tried searching the community but have not had any luck so far.

Best Answer

Answers

• Matt_MedleyMatt_Medley Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I was able to modify the Assigned To field on the IR and SR forms pretty easily to make them required and filter on analyst, by copying those forms to the CustomSpace folder.  I would like to do the same thing for the Activity Implementer field on manual activities but I am having trouble finding a form to adjust.  Which form should I be looking at?  Does anyone know how to accomplish this?  I've tried searching the community but have not had any luck so far.
    Hey Michael, I'll reach out to our team and see if I can find the answer to this question for you.