Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Expand the My Requests to show a tree of all activities

If the "My Requests" view was expanded to show a tree with all the activities for each IR or SR and columns added for Support Group and Assigned To, the end user would have a better understanding of where their request was and who to contact during any process. This would eliminated many status update requests to the help desk and the support teams.
10 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be especially amazing for mobile users.  Not having to enter the ticket and click the activities tab would be a game changer.
  • Roland_KindRoland_Kind Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

just to be sure, do you mean something like this ?

• Marlene_SherodMarlene_Sherod Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Yes but you would have to show more columns for the activities, so that you could see what group and person was assigned to that activity.

ok - thats no problem problem (I am not sure how to post the solution here - because it requires some steps - I think I will create a kind of "cookbook" how to create such a view :-) and attach this document here

Thanks! That would be awesome.
    edited November 2017

This is just a quick draft version of a cookbook - hope that helps to implement such a view ;)

Thanks, I'll pass this on to our tech team to see if they can implement it.