Home Remote Support (Formerly Control Center)
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Enhance Reporting Integration

Bryan_TaylorBryan_Taylor Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Currently adding reports to CMP is cumbersome and requires us to add reports one-by-one which drastically increases the time it takes to configure the portal. Adding the ability to multi-select reports or select all reports would be a huge boon.

Additionally, being able to group or tag reports that enable administrators to do logical grouping and permissions to all "grouped" reports would be amazing. We are currently attempting to utilize only CMP to provide access to Configuration Manger for the majority of our employees, however we've found the reporting interface to be middling at best.

The last improvement I'd like to see is the ability to "go back" if you drill down into a report. Once a report has been run, if I click on a link to another report there does not seem to be a quick way to get back to the previous view. I have to close and re-run the report. This is not a lot of fun when you're running large software audits and drill down two or three layers.

Thanks CMP Team!

4 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Stay tuned for more details, we are working through the process on this request [Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:58:27 GMT]

Comments

• Options
    wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestions Bryan. We'll get them added to our backlog of things to look at for the future. I'm pretty sure that I already added the multi-select reports for addition request quite a while ago. And I know that we want to enhance the security configuration capabilities (I envision something in the lines of Security Scopes to tag items). But we'll see where that goes. I'll make sure that we get these added for future consideration.