Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Multi-column chart

What I'm looking for is a chart type where the columns aren't stacked but adjacent. For example when charting incidents by priority, show them grouped per date and with a vertical bar for each priority next to each other, just like a 2D clustered column chart in Excel.
6 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Dieter_SaerensDieter_Saerens Partner IT Monkey ✭
    ^ Would be very useful.
  • Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    @Stephane_Bouillon

I've think you've gathered from the various other posts on this topic that this is not possible. Did you mean to create this thread as a feature request? If so, I can convert and I'll for sure Up-Vote.

Geoff
  • Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Yes, it was my intention to create a feature request
  • john_doylejohn_doyle Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Stephane_Bouillon
    You can take the code I posted the other day, and change the chart type to column and stacked to false.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {"field": "Incident", "name": "Incident", "type": "column", "stack": false},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {"field": "ServiceRequest", "name": "ServiceRequest", "type": "column", "stack": false},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {"field": "ChangeRequest", "name": "ChangeRequest", "type": "column", "stack": false}<br>

It looks like this in the portal:

• Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks John, I understand it is possible to achieve the result using the steps you outlined. I just created the feature request to make sure that it is something that is available out of the box without coding. I would expect that if a stacked column chart is available, then a clustered column chart should just be a minor change for the development team at Cireson.