Home SQL Server
Options

How to restore missing Cireson Analytics SQL agent jobs after database migration to new server

Yuriy_MikhaylenkoYuriy_Mikhaylenko Customer IT Monkey ✭

I have SQL agent jobs missing after moving Cireson Analytics database to the other server and then moving database back to new 2016 server.

It was a part of Service manager database migration to 2016 environment project.

I have followed Cireson instructions here https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1202#/

with one exception. I did not run the installer for Cireson Portal again. I just pointed the cache builder to restored Service Management database on other server. After moving databases back, Cireson portal is fully functional.

However, only four out of nineteen Cireson Analytics SQL agent jobs are present.

Is there a way to restore missing jobs by executing stored procedure if there is one present in database?

Or restore jobs by running specific for Cireson Analytics installation file?

Please, see screenshots above.

Comments

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yuriy_Mikhaylenko - You can run the job creation scripts on demand.  If you click 'Browse Installer Files' from the first page of the portal installer, they're all in InstallationFiles/DBScripts.  You'll have to change a few of the parameters:
    %AnalyticDBName% should be CiresonAnalytics
    %ManagementDBName% should be ServiceManagement
    %AnalyticFrequency% should be 1440
    %AnalyticFrequencyStartDate% should be the day before the current day in this format: 20171129
    %AnalyticFrequencyStartTime% should be the time you want the job to run in this format: 010000 (which would be 1:00 AM)

You'll have to change each script for each job you need to add.  Once you edit the scripts and run them, it should create the jobs.
    Hope this helps. :)