Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Log Time to IR, SR, and CR through SM Portal

We are in the prep stages to begin development on replacing our ITSM system (Cherwell) with SCSM and Cireson. One of the KPI we must track is the time worked on any given incident, service request, or change request. Currently it seems this is only doable through the actual SM console. We will not be rolling out the console to all users and need this functionality in the web portal.
0 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• James_AtanceJames_Atance Cireson Support Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Ryan,

You can log time worked on these work items as below.within the Portal by looking under the relevant tabs, see below:

IR - Resolution Tab, then look under the Time Worked heading
    SR - Results Tab, then look under the Time Worked heading
    CR - Results Tab, then look under the Time Worked heading

James
  • Ryan_SmithRyan_Smith Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Thanks, James! I found the Time Worked. I guess I was thinking that it would've been it's own tab.
    @James_Atance - am I correct in that time is only logged to the parent item? In this test case we have a CR with several activities. Each activity is assigned to a different person. All time for the CR would be aggregated but how do we line item out the time per activity?
    Hey Ryan,

Correct time is logged on the CR and not the Activities. MA's for example have an Actual Start Date and Actual End Date to log time in but this does not reflect on the CR
    Is that something that can be customized @James_Atance
    Not that I am aware of?