Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Allow agent picker on service offerings

Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

My environment up to recently was all email and phone for support. We have migrated over the last year onto SCSM and Cireson for our support management. 
One item that I have been "mitigating" is that when emails come in our support staff is filling out the web portal offerings on behalf of the requestor. 
The issue is that the request will fire off an email to all support agents that new work has arrived but it is already being handled by a specific person. So the support agents started to ignore all incoming work. (BTW have SCSM Notify Analyst app installed as personal are still dependent on email)
To offset this I am having to create copes of requests and specific a specific agent thus managing two offerings.

End idea would be to have support agent available as an option when filling out offerings when signed in as an analyst just like the Create Request on behalf of appears. Just under it add "Assign To" with the same user look up control.

5 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though occurred to me. 
    In the ARO you have a check box under layout that provides the option for watch list.
    Could a like item check box be added to Prompts that says something like,
    "Allow analysts to request self assign"
    This would then add a check box on the form just under the affected user box.
    Now when checked the ticket creation script would add a relationship class for assignto just like the watch list relationship.