Home Notify Analyst

Notify Analyst 8.0.1.2016 (free) in SCSM 2016 troubleshooting?

Sprague_ChrisSprague_Chris Member IT Monkey ✭
Is there any troubleshooting guide for the Notify Analyst tool?  I just imported the management packs and tried to send comments from user to analyst and vice-versa.  The workflows show success, but no emails made it to the users.  I copied the DLL to the SCSM installation folder of each management server.

Answers

• Michael_AidinovichMichael_Aidinovich Cireson Solution Architect Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Chris,

In looking at the picture its showing the Analyst Action Log Notification WF.  Are Analyst receiving action log notifications?  If so, I suspect the Cireson Workitem User Action Log Notification WF needs to be enabled and / or email template assigned.  Let me know.

Thanks,
    Mike 
  • Sprague_ChrisSprague_Chris Member IT Monkey ✭
    there are no notifications going from these workflows at all.  I can use the SCSM subscription channel to send notifications, just not the cireson subscriptions.
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sprague_Chris
    Did you unblock the zip file before extracting?  This can make a pretty significant impact in functionality.

• Sprague_ChrisSprague_Chris Member IT Monkey ✭
    no, I just extracted.  I will try unblocking before extracting to see if that makes a difference.  Will I need to reimport the management pack or just copy the DLLs again?
  • Nick_FlintNick_Flint Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Are you getting notifications from other workflows? I've forgotten to turn the notification channel on before. That would prevent emails from flowing for any notification workflow.