Home Advanced Request Offering
Options

I have created a new ARO but it is not displaying in the portal, what should I look at to resolve?

Alan_FosterAlan_Foster Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
I have created a new request offering but it does not show up in the Cireson portal. what am I missing?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Mark_JonesMark_Jones Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I have had an ARO working for a month. Today I updated my portal version to 8.2.2.2016 with Management Pack Version: 7.7.2016.185. The one ARO has disappeared from the portal Home page. I have even created a new SO for that ARO to go into. It, too, does not show up! Even after multiple Cireson Cache Builder restarts there is no ARO any longer.
  • Options
    john_doylejohn_doyle Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Mark_Jones  

I would first check for errors in the cachebuilder.log file in the CiresonPortal\bin\Logs folder. There may be something which is causing the cache builder to fail.

Have you checked the License Settings page under Admin Settings in the Portal? Do you have a valid Advanced Request Offering License Key?
  • Options
    Hi John.

Not at work today but I did indeed check the licensing portion of this process last week. We're good on that. I'll look at cache builder logs when I get back.

Thanks for the heads up on that.

Happy New Year!

Mark
  • Options

John,

I double checked the license keys. They did indeed needed to be updated! All is good.

Mark