Home Service Manager

SLO functionality

Alan_FosterAlan_Foster Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
I have a SLO setup with the calendar set to M-F 7:00 am - 5:00 pm and the metric is the resolution time.  My intension is that an incident created outside of those hours should not have the SLO applied to it at all.  What I am seeing is that even if an incident is created before 7am or after 5pm it still has the SLO applied but the timing is only counted within the calendar hours.  Is there a way to separate the incidents that fall outside of the Calendar hours so that the SLO is not applied?

Best Answers

Answers

• Alan_FosterAlan_Foster Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    @Justin_Workman you wouldn't happen to have a runbook similar that you would share would you?
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a runbook set up for this.  But I can test it out and get back to you...
    Were you thinking a custom field for the criteria on the incident?
    @Justin_Workman we have used the Urgency field in previous scsm versions, I have created an ugency called "Out Of Hours" and used it for my testing with the queue.
    Good to know.  I'll do the same for my testing.
    thank you.
    @Justin_Workman, Thanks, now just a little education.  I don't see in my Runbook Desginer a Monitor Object.  I am sure it is probably simple to setup but I just don't have the knowledge.  
    my runbook does not seem to run, I have the connection set to the primary SCSM server. Is that correct?  Also on the schedule do I need to take into account the GMT time difference between Central time zone?
    The connection to your primary SCSM server should work.  The schedule should be in local time.  Have you tried running it with Runbook Tester?  If there are any errors, Runbook Tester is usually a little more descriptive.
    Cannot establish connection to the server. Please check connection name and credentials.