Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Allow ARO Ability to Control Question/Text Display with Prompt Controls

Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
While I love the ability of the Multiple Mapping within Cireson AROs, it's rendered difficult to use by the fact that you can't control the Questions (or other text) manually added into the Multiple Mapping formatting section to display or not display based on if the prompt itself is displayed.

So for example - below I've pasted the description field from an ARO that I've created. I would expect to be able to control both the questions/prompts that are displayed but instead, I can only control whether the prompt (ie. the answer provided/selected by the user) is shown. 

Please select the service you require:
Modify Site

===For New Project FTP Site===
Who is the primary Owner/Manager of FTP Site (First & Last name)? 
What is the Project Name? 
What BC is the Project FTP tied to? 
Is a Read-only Account required? False
What is the Start Date? 
What is the End Date? 
Please provide any additional comments or information as necessary (do additional employees require the Project FTP login information?): 

===For Modify Existing FTP Site===
What is the FTP Login Name? Test
What would you like modified? Modify Owner
Please provide any additional comments or information as necessary:  Test

-------

So I end up having to show lines of information that are completely unnecessary. I would prefer this work similar to the way the user input control works - where you only see what's relevant based on the ARO prompts. So ideally, I would see the below results:

Please select the service you require:
Modify Site

===Modify Existing FTP Site===
What is the FTP Login Name? Test
What would you like modified? Modify Owner
Please provide any additional comments or information as necessary:  Test
27 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments