Home Analyst Portal

First response tracking

Andy_LeopoldAndy_Leopold Customer IT Monkey ✭
hello looking for any info on tracking a first response from Cireson, and setting the SLO in SCSM accordingly. thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Andy_Leopold - there's a default 'Acknowledge' task for Incidents.  It sets the FirstResponseDate and allows you to leave a comment in the action log.  To build an SLO with FirstResponseDate, I'd recommend building a metric of Start Date=CreatedDate and End Date=FirstResponseDate.  I hope this helps!

• Andy_LeopoldAndy_Leopold Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Justin_Workman thanks for the help, i have this setup but... I am now getting SLA breached notifications even though the First response SLA has been met. The notifications that are sent are  the resolution SLA breach notifications. Any idea whats going on here? thanks
    @Justin_Workman
    yes it is, that is where I am confused. I think I need to differentiate the subscription, that's where i get lost. thanks in advance 
    @Justin_Workman
    I think I found it, i need to create subscriptions and tie them to the SLA unique ID
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Andy_Leopold - it looks like your screenshot might be a 'Create' subscription.  I think you want an 'updated' subscription so when the SLA status goes from not breached to breached it fires a notification.