Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Promote Custom Views using Tokens to Analyst Portal

Erik_LuthErik_Luth Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Allow Custom Views that use tokens like [me] to be promoted to the Analyst Portal.
Allow Custom Views that use RelativeDate tokens to be promoted to Analyst Portal.
55 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• John_FitzpatrickJohn_Fitzpatrick Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This would be truly useful and awesome!
  • Candice_YeudallCandice_Yeudall Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    This would be every helpful and actually deal with some of the issue of managers not being able to clearly see when they have review items to approve.
  • Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    We would like to add a custom field of the user Location as a  column  we use a lot for example.
  • james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    In the next version of the portal we added the ability to save Work Item searches with a "ME" token and relative dates. You can then use these saved searches to add drill able charts and tables to the new dashboard editor. 
  • Peter_ForsterPeter_Forster Partner IT Monkey ✭
    +1 - we need the functionality with views. We have built many views in SCSM based on the token [ME] so just a "search" is not the function we need.
  • Chris_WunderlichChris_Wunderlich Customer IT Monkey ✭
    We have implemented excellent views in the console with the [me] token to help managers, but most of them use the Cireson portal. The ability to promote a view with the [me] token would be great for us.
  • Mikkel_MadsenMikkel_Madsen Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    We would like this one! +1