Home Service Manager
Options

Decision Engine Not Adding Activities

KimMel_BriscoeKimMel_Briscoe Customer IT Monkey ✭

SCSM Version: 2012 r2

Hello,

I installed the Decision Engine.  I created the specified templates as stated in the instructions. When I create a Decision Engine SR, and choose the decision, the subsequent MAs are not added to the SA.  I tried duplication the example to no avail L.  I also realized my Orchestrator server did not have the SMLets module imported.  That was successfully done.

I tried the SR with one MA added to the SA and with both MAs added. The first MA remains in ‘In Progress’ status.  I watch Runbook Designer to make sure it is going through the workflow and it does.  Below are the screen shots of my templates.  Am I missing something or doing something incorrectly?  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Answers

• Options
    Matt_MedleyMatt_Medley Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

SCSM Version: 2012 r2

Hello,

I installed the Decision Engine.  I created the specified templates as stated in the instructions. When I create a Decision Engine SR, and choose the decision, the subsequent MAs are not added to the SA.  I tried duplication the example to no avail L.  I also realized my Orchestrator server did not have the SMLets module imported.  That was successfully done.

I tried the SR with one MA added to the SA and with both MAs added. The first MA remains in ‘In Progress’ status.  I watch Runbook Designer to make sure it is going through the workflow and it does.  Below are the screen shots of my templates.  Am I missing something or doing something incorrectly?  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hey KimMel, were you able to get this resolved? I looked at your screenshots and nothing stood out as to a configuration issue.