Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Multi-Edit Support for All Work Item Classes

Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Multi-Edit options only work for SR and IR classes now.  It would be nice to be able to bulk-edit other classes as well.

I'm trying to decide if it also would be helpful to support the reassigning of varying classes as well (a CR and an IR at the same time, for example.)

See https://community.cireson.com/discussion/comment/1434#Comment_1434 for more info.

19 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Dakota_GreenDakota_Green Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Hello Chris,

I do know that currently, as you specified, it is only available for SRs and IRs at this time. I did bring it up to our Development team for inclusion in a future release of the Portal.
  • Brent_Faul1Brent_Faul1 Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Adding this feature would be definitely be preferred, but even an updated message like "Selecting multiple work items of this type is not allowed in the portal" could be used instead of "Must select work items of same type and current status".  This way the user doesn't think they are doing something wrong, they just know its not supported.
  • Gerhard_LiebelGerhard_Liebel Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I would like to have the Multi-edit function for other classes as well.
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding this would be the most logical (and potentially final) step for managing Work Items in grid views through the portal. Would really love to see this feature!