Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Is there a way to report the time a work item is on HOLD?

Jason_MeyerJason_Meyer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Does Service Manager / Portal keep track of when tickets are put on HOLD and taken off of HOLD so that we can calculate total HOLD time?
1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jason_Meyer - Neither SCSM nor the portal keep track of when a Work Item is any status.  You could however define custom date fields(both start and stop).  You could even have a custom task in the portal that would simultaneously put the Work Item on hold and set the "Hold Start Date" and another one that puts it back In Progress and sets the "Hold End Date."
  • Luke_SLuke_S Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This functionality would be very handy.
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've actually written a few SQL queries around Incident status duration, but not for Service Requests. Never the less, exploring the SCSM Data Warehouse (i.e. DWDataMart schema) this table exists for Service Requests.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, I have to imagine that writing a similar query for Service Requests is entirely possible.

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is.  I do not have it handy, but we have a few SSRS reports against the warehouse for tracking when tickets were held by a support group.  Support groups and status are both enumerations and as such the query should be very similar. 
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is.  I do not have it handy, but we have a few SSRS reports against the warehouse for tracking when tickets were held by a support group.  Support groups and status are both enumerations and as such the query should be very similar. 
    I stand corrected!
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, technically you were correct.  We brought up a different database with different rules.  :)