Home Configuration Manager Apps
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Remote Manage app - Remember Clients

Charles_BurtonCharles_Burton Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Would it be too much to ask if the Client box could remember the last 6 or 10 records that the app connected too. It is a common need to reconnect to the same client multiple times over a short period of time.

Also, can the Connect button not grey out after connecting? It would be nice to be able to use it again after I return from lunch for the same client without having to remove and add it back in the field.
1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Charles_BurtonCharles_Burton Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    I put this in the wrong thread. Sorry. Still figuring out the community.

Please close.

I will repost in the correct discussion forum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I'll move it for you @Charles_Burton - No worries!

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Charles. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll make sure we consider them when we're ready to update the Remote Manage app for our next round. Keep the suggestions coming!
  • Silas_SulserSilas_Sulser Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    That's a great suggestion! It would be very useful for us to have a history of the last 10 clients.
  • wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks Silas, great to hear that you feel that would be a good thing to add. Remember, you can vote on the original suggestion. We'll look at votes to help prioritize the feature requests (as well as individual comments like this one :-)