Home Analyst Portal
Options

How include new work item status in portal views

Paul_DalkinPaul_Dalkin Member IT Monkey ✭
Hi, we're about to refresh and improve our work item status "Referred to external vendor" etc. however I've noticed in our DEV environment that it only shows these in the My Requests view. How do I include 'every' status in the Team Work, My Work and All Work views?

Best Answer

• Options
    Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The views are not based on status. If they show up in one they will be in all. Most likely you have a filter on the other view make sure to click the reset view button. Also if just added you need to make sure they have synced the values into the Cireson cache. After sync you restart the App pool to get the values loaded into the definition. 

Answers

• Options
    Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The views are not based on status. If they show up in one they will be in all. Most likely you have a filter on the other view make sure to click the reset view button. Also if just added you need to make sure they have synced the values into the Cireson cache. After sync you restart the App pool to get the values loaded into the definition. 
  • Options
    Paul_DalkinPaul_Dalkin Member IT Monkey ✭
    Hi Brian

With a combination of browser cache and resetting the views. Good to know status is not part of the view configuration.