Home Asset Management

Hardware Asset Support Contract Object Picker

Brad_McKennaBrad_McKenna Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Howdie All, we have just setup the Asset Management feature, after owning it for quite sometime :smile:

I have a question, as I am very raw and expecting one thing and experiencing another.
We have Support Contracts setup:

And when we access a Hardware Asset, specifically launch the Object Picker for Support Contracts we expected values to be returned, however the Object Picker is blank/null.

Can you please help me understand what I should expect here? As my current expectations are not matching our experience.

Thank you!!

Best Answer

Answers

• damon_mulligandamon_mulligan Cireson Consultant Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @Brad_McKenna Ii has been a while. Is everything working correctly?
  • Brad_McKennaBrad_McKenna Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    We had actually shelved our progress on the Asset Management component and have not returned to it recently.

The issue was still present the last time I reviewed the issue, however I would prefer to not spend further time (ours or your gracious time) on the issue until receive direction internally that we will re-engage with the products usage.
  • damon_mulligandamon_mulligan Cireson Consultant Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Ok, well if you resume and have any concerns, we welcome your questions or answers in the community.
  • Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022

Stumbled across this discussion as we have the same problem right now.

Whenever we open the object picker, no support contracts are shown - even after I click on the glass icon, no objects are there. We use Asset Management version 8.5.1.2016 and Portal version 11.6.3

EDIT:

Ok sry, seems it was just a sync issue. One hour later it is shown. Sorry for the inconvinience