Home Analyst Portal

language selections

Andy_LeopoldAndy_Leopold Customer IT Monkey ✭
does anyone know if the additional language option can be added after the install, or do you need to rerun the setup to add additional languages for the portal? thanks

Answers

• Andy_LeopoldAndy_Leopold Customer IT Monkey ✭
    i just reran the installer to get them, thanks all
  • Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hi @Andy_Leopold, just for future reference, you can also add languages (or remove) after the installation by going into the Admin settings and entering the language (or time/date) codes as shown below in the settings items. Once you've done this you just need to reset the AppPool/website for the changes to fully take effect based on my experience.

In addition, this support article in the Cireson Support KB contains additional information around the localization/globalization process and working with different languages in the Cireson Portal:
    https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1172#/ 
    @Jonathan_Boles
    what setting is it under in Admin> i dont see it. Thanks Again!
  • Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Andy_Leopold, after you click on your name and then Admin Settings, choose the Settings Items option at the bottom of the list on the right side. Once you're on the settings page, scroll down until you see the Key LanguageCode and LanguageCodeDateTime in the list - then you modify the setting to the right. 

My example below shows English and French as the languages and then the english times for US and UK, then the French Canada date time code.

thanks @Jonathan_Boles, I had just found it. Im running slow today